Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Once Upon A Time.......

there was a very serious and intense little woman with long curly hair who reigned over twenty-seven computer programmers - picture a combo of Glinda and the Wicked Witch of the West.  Then the very serious and intense woman cut her hair really short and magic happened!  She went far, far away from the twenty-seven programmers (ok - maybe just a few blocks) and began a new and exciting life of making jewelry.  She is very happy now, and not so serious and intense anymore.
OK, so life is not really a fairy tale, and the long curly hair has grown back now, but the magic remains and I am very happy to be making jewelry and new friends.
I am Cindi Booth and I created Bijou Booth as a means to sell the jewelry that I create in my home.  I chose the name Bijou Booth because my paternal great-grandmother was French and bijou is French for a small dainty, usually ornamental, piece of delicate workmanship. 
I hope you enjoy looking at pictures of my work and reading my rambling posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment