Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year's Resolution - Eat More Chocolate!

Every year it's the same old thing - January equals a bajillion tv commercials on how to lose weight and get in shape.  Well, forget that!  My New Year's Resolution is Eat More Chocolate! 

Years ago I used to eat chocolate every day.  I just loved it.  When a holiday came around, like Easter, I would stock up on M & M's, because then you could get the fresh chocolate that they made just for the holiday.  I stashed Dove pieces in my desk drawer, had a spare bag in my purse, had an M & M dispenser on my desk, well, you get my drift.  Then one day, it just didn't taste good to me anymore.  My friends looked at me like I was crazy when I told them I didn't like chocolate anymore. 

But then......, this Christmas I ate some chocolate and oh. it. was. good.  So, off to the store I went to buy a new assortment of chocolate.  My only concession here to good health is that I'm going to try to stick with dark chocolate, since it's supposed to be good for you.  Here is my current stash......




I started with the Ghirardelli Twilight Delight, and found it to be very silky and smooth.  I just ate one square, so I am trying to show some restraint.  Don't just hock the whole thing down, you know.  So, turn the channel when those stupid weight loss commercials come on.  Enjoy your life!  Eat More Chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. I love this resolution! Although, I have to say the Green & Blacks 85% dark is a little too hard-core for me. Cadbury is my absolute fave!

    ReplyDelete