Saturday, October 16, 2010

Resin and Metal

Yeah, it's the Belated Blogger.  I've just been too #^$&!$ busy to blog!  I got addicted to resin and metal, so my days have been full of  banging on metal, setting fire to metal, cutting out tiny pictures, and pouring ice resin - all of which I displayed at yesterday's Argenta Art Walk!



As you can see, I got a little carried away with the resin pendants.  Here's an upclose picture.



Just love the Christmas Cowgirl.  Now I'm looking for pictures for Cat Woman and Wonder Woman, as suggested by some customers last night.  Here's a look at some of my new metal work.


I know, I know - too far away to see, but I'll get some closer shots later.  Anyway, I had a great time last night.  It was nice and cool, and, as usual, lots of nice people.  Sweetie took off work early to help me set up and he was SO helpful, as usual.  And, no, I won't tell you about the whole smashing the finger of a very sweet lady, because Sweetie would be upset if I talked about it and he's already hanging his head down about it anyway.

Yikes, gotta go.  Sweetie and the LBD are going to Pinnacle to hike, and I want to go with them.  Till later.  I'll try to redeem myself and become the Bountiful Blogger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment